CBT-I, or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia, is a short-term, highly effective treatment to sleep well and is now also the first-line treatment for sleep.
WORRY, AVOIDANCE, UNCERTAINTY & FEAR
- OCD (including ROCD & POCD & NOCD
- PANIC DISORDER & HEALTH ANXIETY
- PHOBIAS such as the fear of being SICK or VOMITING (EMETOPHOBIA), SOCIAL ANXIETY & AGORAPHOBIA
Treatments used for these concerns:
- ERP (exposure and response prevention)
- ACT Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for OCD and fear
- Inference-Based Therapy or I-CBT (or IBA/IBT) is used as appropriate as additional skill building in OCD, Emetophobia, and Health Anxiety or if a client prefers to begin treatment learning about beliefs before starting Exposures.
Specialized CBT for improving life with ADHD in ADULTS.
Including depression that commonly exists along with INSOMNIA, ADHD, and ANXIETY DISORDERS, along with other LIFE CHALLENGES.
Maintenance and continued skill building following individual ERP treatment.
MINDFULNESS-BASED CBT skills for OCD, ADHD, STRESS, & DEPRESSION are introduced during the second half and final stages of treatment. Group sessions are a place for additional support, skills, practice, and maintenance of your improvements after “graduating” from individual therapy. Complete the Contact form to inquire.